Our gift to you? Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer its
largest-ever college rebate - $750 - to help you buy or lease your next Toyota.
Get a $750 rebate on any new
Toyota Camry (excluding Hybrid model), Corolla, Rav4 (gas only), Prius C, Prius V, Prius Liftback,
Tacoma, Yaris, Toyota iM or Toyota iA vehicle!
Toyota College Rebate Program:*
- $750 rebate on new Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, RAV4 9gas only), Prius-c, Prius V, Prius Liftback Tacoma Yaris, Toyota iM or Toyota iA vehicles - available January 4, 2017- January 31, 2017. Additionally receive all of the benefits called out below in the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan
Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan:*
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days
- No cost Roadside Assistance for one year
- Competitive APRs on new Toyotas
- Available on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
How to Qualify
You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof or present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Get insured! Bring proof of collision insurance, as required by TFS. See your dealer for details.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than $250 are acceptable.